Rain Check Policy
Rain checks will be issued under the following circumstances:
- If there is inclement weather causing closure, or
- Hazardous conditions causing suspension of play lasting more than an hour.
Rain Checks will only be issued if the original rounds being played at the time of closure was an 18 hole round (must submit original recepit along with score card when requesting rain check).
- 18 hole rain check:
- 1-4 holes of 18 hole round were played
- 9 hole play rain check:
- 5-13 holes of 18 hole round were played
- Rain checks issued only on the same day of the circumstances that caused issuance of rain checks stated above
- Reservation fees are not subject to rain check (Not refundable)
- Rain checks expire one year from date of issue
- Rain checks issued for golf carts will be issued by the Golf Professional
- Rain checks are only valid at golf course issued
- Rain checks issued on a weekday will only be redeemable on another weekday
- Rain checks issued on a weekend/holiday will only be redeemable on another weekend/holiday
- Rain checks are not available for Twilight play
- Rain checks will not be issued once the Golf Pro Shop has closed for the day
Golf Cart Rain Check:
The Golf Professional will issue golf cart rain checks according to the same criteria
Note: Rain checks will be issued for greens fees and cart fees only. Reservations fees are not refundable.